Monday, April 25, 2011

Projects in the works

I've been so busy with my etsy and whoopdwhoop shops oh! and camping.. ad Easter outfits and ...and.. and.. Does it EVER END???!?!?!?!? NOpe. And I don't think I want it to. I have ideas in my head about EVERYTHING >>>> it drives me bonkers at times because I want to do so many things but don't ever have the time [or money] to do it. With 2 boys under 3 that takes a good majority of my time. But I LOVE THEM! So here are the things I have promised to finish this week.. [and not in any particular order]

*clean and organize the kitchen [time to bust out the cleaners, boxes and silhouette !]
*finish organizing the boys' room
*finish our headboard
*update my blog[s] - yes I have more than one, don't we all? LOL!]
*make 3 hats [fill orders]
*reupholster the dining room chairs

What projects have YOU started or thought about starting??? Go get it done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment