Sunday, May 1, 2011

Newest stuff

My newest projects! The first is a crocheted lion , Lenard. I put a rattle in him so he makes such a cute baby toy :) I love him so much I think I might just have to make more of him!





The next is a rectangular pillow made from Crepe Satin and cotton. I hand painted the sparrow and the name then hand beaded them. This particular pillow is a Christmas present for a cousin but I have this one on my etsy shop as a customized item. I am very excited about this one because I LOVE pillows and beadwork!





I made some invitation too. Tea parties are a big deal right now- I've always loved them, the elegant dresses and hats. The amazing food. A warm beverage. Great company. You just can't beat it! I had a tea party fo rmy birthday this year and it was seriously the best!

These are also on my etsy shop.


































No comments:

Post a Comment