Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Making the switch!

Hello to my awesome followers!! I have been thinking I'd make the switch for some time now from the 'octopusgardenart' blog to my Hey Sharky! I really should have made the switch as soon as I renamed my Design Company. You see, about 10 years ago..or so...I had a design name all picked out and I thought that was going to be my company name, so I stuck with it, trying to make it work. But it really just reminded me of a time in college and someone in particular that I would care to forget about. I know I'll never forget them, because they are part of my past, BUT I really don't' want to be reminded of them on a daily basis. So before my blog has anymore awesome followers, and the move would be harder for everyone.. I'm switching now. So welcome to the NEW HeySharky! Now I can't promise improved, but I hope you enjoy the ride.... and pardon the mess as we are under construction :) All posts, tutorials etc from the other blog will be moved over to this one, so soon it will be like you never had to switch!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all the moving ...lots of work.
    I will be your first follower.

    ReplyDelete