Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Altered Photo Album

I've had this idea for a long time but haven't done anything with it. I finally made a small one for Xander's Church Bag- and I LOVE IT!!! I filled it with pictures of family, Jesus and other church pics. Soon I'll add little 4X6 cards of letters to him or little things about him. It's great way to keep him engaged in gospel-centered activities while in church [not to mention quiet during first hour!] He really LOVES looking through the pictures of our family and points out who is in the Gospel pics. Since I'm amking a few of these, I thought I'd get a head start on Sebastian's photobook for church, I know he'll be using it before we know it!

Next is to make a few for gifts and put them in my gift box so we can be prepared for birthdays, just because and Christmas! <----I'm getting a head start on Christmas this year! and yes, you may call me neurotic ad crazy.. but making/buying the presents throughout the year spreads out the money and lets us ENJOY the holidays!

BEFORE:


AFTER:
I used my Sillohette to cut out the CTR and Mod Podged the paper and symbols to the front and back. Then I picked out a few pictures of our family, pass-along cards from church, and a few cards from a picture pack I purchased from Deseret Book.
Front:
Back:
A few pages from inside:






No comments:

Post a Comment