Saturday, November 3, 2012

Back in the saddle again

My computer issues are FINALLY fixed! I am so excited to be blogging more each week. I'm not sure how my week will be structured and I still have a lot to learn on how to insert links and such. But I am grateful that the computer is now cooperating with the Internet and we are all very happy about it!  Since it has been a while since I've been on my blog, posts and such have changed and so I'll be learning how to blog all over again. LOL!!  (I have decided already that I like the new version of blogger! I just hope I can continue to love it more each time! )

I am currently working on a new project. I was inspired by a link I found on Pinterest [who ISN'T inspired, overwhelmed and overjoyed with Pinterest???!!] The  Crochet Crocodile Clutch is very cute, a stitch I already know and LOVE but I wanted to make it my own. That is what I'm working on right now. I'll be posting my pattern for free and a tutorial this weekend. For now, I'm off to finish up the purse and take pics. Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment