Sunday, May 2, 2010

week one

this week i was working on a bulletin board for my women's group at church. nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. after many many many hours of work i finished it yesterday! we only get 1/2 of the board, so i couldn't do much with the other side....
here it is before:

and after:







i also got an itch to sew myself a dress yesterday [saturday] for church today. since i started to show [i'm about 5 mths pregnant] a lot of my clothes don't fit and i love wearing something new. i got a few things together [mostly from my stash at home] and this is what i came up with... something comfee and airy :) I even ended up making a few flowers for my hair [for those who know me, i almost always have a decoration in my hair!]





week one: complete
# projects: 3
weeks to go: 32
cumulative project count: 3
looks like this week i was a bit of an over achiever. here's to next week's creative spark! [and no, i have no clue what i am going to work on.. but with bdays and many baby showers coming up, i think i might just have ot start there ]

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. You mean you are not busy enough with a toddler, MK, your darling man, home etc etc??? I think it is so great to work on a project it will make your pregnancy seem like its going faster too. Best of luck! ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete